Top 10 Lists – What to do when you BUY A HOUSE!!!
Buying a House is the Biggest Investment that most of us Make!!!
My job is to make this easy for you. Here are 10 things you need to do to make this easy on yourself!
1) Thou shall not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job
2) Thou shall not buy a car, truck, refrigerator or any other large purchases
3) Thou shall not use charge cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind
4) Thou shall not spend money you have set aside for closing
5) Thou shall not change bank accounts or move money around between accounts
6) Thou shall not stop making your mortgage payments while waiting for your refinance to go through
7) Thou shall not make large deposits without checking with your loan officer
8) Thou shall not let any other entity pull your credit until your loan closes
9) Thou shall ensure that the application is completed fully, accurately and honestly
10) Thou shall shout my name from your new rooftop once our loan closes
Please call me today to help you get a mortgage for a new home or refinance your home!
Debbie Lewis 979-220-3018